If you own a warehouse or factory and are looking for the best flooring, look no further than epoxy resin, a synthetic material that simply ticks all the boxes, and the commercial flooring contractor takes a good look at your business premises to come up with the perfect solution, which usually involves epoxy resin. Here are our top 5 reasons to choose epoxy for protecting commercial flooring.
- Durability – Epoxy far outperforms concrete in the durability stakes (up to 7 times stronger), what’s more, epoxy is resistant to all forms of chemicals and toxins, which many factory processes use. Talk to any of the epoxy installers in Adelaide and they will gladly confirm that epoxy is a top performer in terms of durability.
- Visual Appeal – Epoxy flooring can be any colour, pattern or design, and having your company logo embedded is a great idea. Perfect for garage forecourts and loading bays, a local commercial flooring contractor can incorporate your graphics under the epoxy, so it will never wear out.
- Safety – Of course, epoxy flooring in non-slip in all conditions, especially in the wet, plus it can easily be cleaned with disinfectant, making it ideal for food processing and medical environments. Epoxy flooring is also seamless, making it perfect for forklift and heavy machinery, and if you would like to explore the potential of an epoxy coating on your warehouse or factory floor, a Google search is all it takes to find a local contractor.
- Can Be Installed on Any Substrate – Whether concrete or any other material, epoxy is self-levelling and a good team of installers can finish a warehouse in a couple of days. Talk to a local epoxy contractor and ask to see some images of previous projects and you will get a good idea of what can be achieved in a short time, so your business will not be affected.
- Cost Effective – When you factor in the many years of safety the epoxy floor provides, this is a very cost-effective way to cover your commercial flooring, and the supplier would offer a long warranty on all of their work.
When you consider all of the above, it is easy to see why epoxy is the flooring of choice for a majority of Australian business owners. Search online and ask a local supplier to pay you a visit and you can discuss the many options, and then you can forget about the floor for a good few years.